Printing and Fulfilment
Print and Prime go hand in hand. After all, print was where we started more than 26 years ago.
Seeing something of a renaissance, print is now widely accepted as the perfect complimentary channel to the new digital mediums, as nothing beats its tactile nature, tangibility and endurance.
Ahead of the competition
Committed to staying ahead of the competition we continue to invest in the latest techniques and technology. As well as traditional litho presses, we have state of the art HP Indigo digital technology with 7 colour “Pantone approved” on-press matching, to provide our customers with:
- Short run printing – small quantities to avoid wastage, for market testing or to supplement a larger, traditional print run
- Print on Demand – only what you need, when you need it so no unnecessary storage requirement or danger of materials becoming out of date
- Personalisation just got bigger! – with our newly installed HP Indigo 10000 we are able to personalise A2 sheets with variable, relevant data, resulting in far more targeted marketing. This includes A2 posters, pocket folders, large books, one-piece mailers, broadsheet mailers any large commercial application
- We can print special effects – create embossed-style textures on substrates to give ordinary applications a boost of creativity and uniqueness. Print raised effects using layers of transparent ink applied directly to the substrate. Invisible ink produces print that is only visible under UV light. Use photo inks and bring out realistic skin and sky tones for professional photographic printing. Print digital watermarks for corporate identity and basic security.
- Colours and Pantone® emulation (including Pantone-Goe®) – perfect colour management for matching and for exacting brand demands
- Specialist automated finishing capability – enhanced print that’s “ready to go”
- Delivery, fulfilment and distribution – at point of need, not on a pallet!
- Variable data and image personalisation – “digital print meets data” for truly unique, one-off printed items
- Print to Post – our postal knowledge ensures you get maximum saving benefits from the postal system
Like to see samples? Fancy a factory tour? Let us know, we’d be happy to oblige!
Contact us today!
Use the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
* These fields are required.
Direct Mail ROI Calculator
We created this ROI tool to give you the very best chances of success with your next one and to put some “science” behind the creative.
Oracle Gym Demo
If you’d like to see how “Brand Marketing Portal” works, try out the demonstration system.